Price List

Fuerteventura Spanish School offers the best prices in the market, both for accommodation and for courses. You will not find such a quality-price adjustment in any other school.

Send us an email to: info@fuerteventuraspanishschool.com requesting a list of our accommodation

General terms and conditions.

Privacy
FVSS guarantees your privacy, no personal information will be disclosed to third parties, information provided will only be used by FVSS .

Responsibility
FVSS is not responsible for accidents and / or illnesses of the students, or loss of personal property , so you are advised to purchase travel and health insurance in the country of origin or ask for our insurance rates.

FVSS is only in charge of finding accommodation and management of  bookings, and it is the student who directly pays the host  the total amount of the booked accommodation period at the time of arrival

Payment
Students must pay 25 % of the course fee at the time of booking and the remaining 75 % ,  at the begining of the booked course.

FVSS guarantees for  six months  from the acceptance of the reservation, the conditions and the accepted rates.

The price of class hour on local or national feasts will be increased by 100%

Except in duly justified cases of illness and / or inability to travel, FVSS reserves the right to refund the booking in case of cancellation with less than one week’s notice.

Reservations and payments for courses is made ​​by bank transfer or PAYPAL to FVSS .

Teaching materials not included (20€)

VAT (7%) not included

Fuerteventura Spanish School © 2014.